A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Uechi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Uechi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Uechi graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Uechi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Kuakini Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D S Uechi MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Uechi practice?
- Dr. Michael Uechi has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Uechi practices Urology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Urologists.