A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Uechi, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Calculus.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uechi graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uechi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Kuakini Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uechi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 20 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Uechi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Uechi practice?
Dr. Michael Uechi practices Urology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Uechi, Dr. Mitch Uechi, Dr. Myles Uechi, Dr. Michal Uechi, Dr. Mickey Uechi, Dr. Miles Uechi