Dr. Michael Roman Uhing MD is male, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Uhing, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uhing graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uhing has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uhing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Uhing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Uhing practice?
Dr. Michael Uhing practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oconomowoc, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Uhing, Dr. Micheal Uhing, Dr. Michel Uhing, Dr. Mickey Uhing, Dr. Miguel Uhing, Dr. Mike Uhing