A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Uhing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Uhing, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uhing graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Uhing has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Roman Uhing MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Uhing practice?
- Dr. Michael Uhing has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Uhing practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near West Bend, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Summit, WI.
See West Bend Pediatricians.