Dr. Michael Uhrik MD Patient Reviews

1.0
  • 6 reviews

May 24th, 2015
Not friendly and did not seem to have patience to listen to my particular health issues. Cut me off mid sentence while describing my allergy problem with a curt "That's not the question I asked you". What a jerk!

August 7th, 2014
unprofessional jerk
This doctor is horrible. On my very first appt. He spent the whole time being condcending and rude. Tried to make some life changing desiscions for me even though he knew nothing about me and was not my regular physician. Please think twice before seeing this doctor!!!

January 20th, 2014
Engineer
I've never seen so unexpireneced "doctors". He is defenetely pice of jerk in our days. It is very sad that some people spend years on their education not recognizing that this is not fileld.

August 12th, 2013
terrible doctor (beware)
he treats you like you are stupid, he smiles while you are trying to talk, .terrible bedside manner, he should not be a working phy is this world. He is just another jerk in my book

June 27th, 2013
Does he even like people?
I saw Dr. Uhrik as a result of a fall. I was covered in road rash and had extreme pain in my back & ribs. Without even really examining me he gave me a prescription for Ibuprofen. Seriously? He ordered an x-ray for mr ribs and looked at them himself and was confident there were no fractures...despite my extreme pain. Btw...don't trust a doctor to read your X-rays...make sure a trained X-ray technician does the job. Anyways...several hours later, however, Dr. uhrik called and left a message on my phone that I did indeed have 3 fractured ribs. His tone, as it was with me personally, was very condescending & unapologetic. The guy has "0" bed side manner and treated me like a drug seeker...which I'm definitely not; I don't even like taking antibiotics...let alone pain killers...but come on...Ibuprofen for fractured ribs & road rash covering my whole left side!? The wound nurse was scrubbng gravel out of my arms & legs. I immediately dropped him as my primary doctor and made an new appointment. My new doctor was very caring & compassionate. She listened to me and addressed my needs. Dr. Uhrik should NOT be working with patience. Avoid him unless you enjoy having someone talk down to you and treat you like crap!

December 6th, 2011
Worse than Rude
This man is the most demeaning and judgmental person I have ever encountered. He has no business practicing medicine on people, or on animals for that matter. He did not listen to me. He treated me as if I were an incompetent child. He did not address my immediate condition, nor did he examine me. No one deserves that kind of treatment.