A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Uihlein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Uihlein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Uihlein, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uihlein graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Uihlein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jos Uihlein MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Uihlein practice?
- Dr. Michael Uihlein has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Uihlein practices Emergency Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Emergency Physicians.