Dr. Michael Ulich MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Minden, LA

• Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2016
I was very disappointed in this Doctor. He was very arrogant and would not listen to any thing I said. My grand daughter also went to see him and was unhappy with the results of her visit. we have both since arranged to see another Doctor.

July 16th, 2015
There's been (in my experiences) a considerable amount of wait time between when we are brought back to the exam room and when Dr. Ulich actually comes in, but it's worth the wait. He takes the time to answer questions and makes sure they're answered in depth. He is quick when examining fussy children and is very personable. I would recommend him to anyone who isn't afraid of some wait time; though, to be honest, it's the doctors who are in and out in ten minutes you need to be weary of. You will not be rushed here.

March 27th, 2015
The best doctor ever, wish you could move to Florida and practice here

May 30th, 2013
All Around Great Experience
Dr. Ulich is an amazing doctor. We live over an hour away from his office but will gladly drive the extra distance for our child to be seen by Dr. Ulich and his staff. He and his staff (NP's, nurses, phlebotomists) are all thorough, yet courteous and patient with little ones. The facility is clean and child-friendly. I have and will continue to recommend him to friends and family!

April 22nd, 2012
Great doctor
Dr. Ulich has always had a great bedside manner, even when my toddler screamed her head off. He's quick, but not abrupt, and is great about taking time to answer any questions. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to a friend.

August 24th, 2011
Love this office
I have 4 children and they all love Dr. Ulich & his staff. There is a very friendly and helpful environment. They are constantly working to make things better too. They are moving to a new, bigger, location. The nurse practitioners are the best. I can call for advise & they will fit me in if they need to. The wait time was long for a while, but they have made improvements. I hardly ever have to wait more than 15 mins. now.

June 22nd, 2011
ToTo busy for new patientsToo.
As far as knowing his stuff I don't know-- but this clinic is WAY too busy for any new patients. I had to go back to the waiting room in between seeing the nurse and the doctor. Had to sit ON THE FLOOR! There is no well patient area either... this clinic cannot handle another single patient. I won't go back.

November 13th, 2010
LOVE THIS DOCTOR!!! WILL NEVER USE ANOTHER ONE!!!!! VERY SUPPORTIVE AND KIND!!!! STAFF IS GREAT!!! VERY EASY TO TALK TO

May 16th, 2010
My kids love Dr.Ulich. He is a great doctor and he loves children.

March 3rd, 2009
diagnosed 6 moth old with infatigo
Went in and a blind man could have seen this was chicken pox he determined that it was infatigo, Went straight to the Hospital they said chicken pox not one but four Dr's. How can this happen? This is not the first time he has been wrong,When my son was 2 months old he was having an allergic reaction to his milk took my mom to ask him to switch the milk next day he was fine but before that he said he had an awful skin disease I can't think of the name right off hand but the skin looked like it was red and oozy like oil. I will not ever go back to him again.

June 14th, 2017