A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ulissey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ulissey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulissey graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ulissey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Univ TX Southwestern Med Ctr
- University Of Texas Southwestern Med Ctr
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ulissey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ulissey practice?
Dr. Michael Ulissey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.