A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ulissey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ulissey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ulissey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ulissey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulissey graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ulissey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- University Of Texas Southwestern Med Ctr
- Univ TX Southwestern Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Ulissey MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ulissey practice?
- Dr. Michael Ulissey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ulissey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA and Auburn, WA.
See Dallas Radiologists.