A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ulissey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ulissey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ulissey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ulissey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulissey graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ulissey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- University Of Texas Southwestern Med Ctr
- Univ TX Southwestern Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Ulissey MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ulissey practice?
- Dr. Michael Ulissey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ulissey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA and Auburn, WA.
See Dallas Radiologists.