Dr. Michael Ullery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ullery?

October 15th, 2016

Great doctor

August 2nd, 2016

I have been seeing Dr U for several years. Up until last week I really respected and trusted him. No more. He almost caost me my life. He was on vacation last week. I had tests run and I had to take a medicine that made me urinate a lot. I was also supposed to limit my liquid intake to 40oz a day. REALLY???? I ended up in the ER severely dehydrated. My blood pressure was extremely low and I could barely stand up. I talked to the nurse 3 times that week. Making sure each time that it was 40oz. Each time she said yes. I couldn't pee, was on Lasix and 40oz of liquid a day. I will NEVER set foot in his office ever again. The nurses assistant even questioned the amount of liquid. I don't trust drs now. So sad. Just be careful if you wanna see him.

August 31st, 2014

horrible doctor

made a mistake with the reason of appointment and did not care to rectify it spend literally few minutes after waiting 30 minutes for him

April 6th, 2013

My Dcctor for Life

I've seen Dr. Ullery since 1990 (we were both so young then!) I didn't have a doctor at the time I was admitted to the hospital. He asked me if he could be my doctor. I felt safe at last. I was very, very ill back then--on the verge of death. He was so smart and so compassionate through it alI--I will never forget. He was absolutely instrumental in my recovery. I moved away from Sacramento some years ago, but traveled to appointments with him because he was so great. I do have another more conveniently located doctor these days, but if I needed him, Dr. Ullery would see me in a second! I still feel safe knowing that. He is truly my doctor for life.

March 16th, 2012

Dr. Ullery assistance, Todd, is very rude and unprofessional staff member there I've ever encounter. I never experience where the assistance would not want to communicate to the doctor, rude to the patient, and lack of compassion. He should be fired from his job and never to work in the health care industry because that is where compassion and caring for patient's well being is needed most.

September 7th, 2011

NOT Substandard Care

Anyone posting that this or any other doctor is giving substandard care is ridiculous. I know the person on the substandard care posting - she is difficult, rude, flat out lies about her experiences in that office and was asked to leave because she insulted the providers, the staff and demeaned the nurse practitioner in front of visitors. Completely uncalled for. Dr. Ullery and his staff are awesome and no one should have a concern about seeing a nurse practitioner. If you don't like someone, go somewhere else, but don't gripe about them and ruin their reputation because you're a petty, misbehaved, maladjusted "adult".

August 12th, 2011

Substandard care

Avoid this Doctor. My last visit was for a "checkup". After waiting half an hour I went to a room and waited additional 15 minutes. He came in and was wondering what my visit was for. I told him I'm here for a checkup, "Ohhh" he said, "I do not have time today". I was not very happy since I had to take off from work to be there. I was referred to see his nurse practitioner in few day.No apology no nothing. On my second appointment, without asking me they took an EKG on me, which was not covered with my insurance! Later I got a bill for an office visit and EKG! I called the office numerous times to resolves this. I found out that the appointment desk made it for heart palpatation!!! I asked them to read the doctors notes, no mention of anything of that. I wrote a letter to the doctor and his response was to ask me to find another physician. By the way I had already done that! This was not the end of it, my routine blood work was messed up too and my insurance that paid 100% did not pay all. This has taken over 9 months to resolve! No ethics, no compassion.

October 3rd, 2017