Learn more about Dr. Michael Umanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Umanoff, Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Umanoff, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Umanoff graduated from Centro De Estudios Univ Xochicalco Aa, Cuernavaca, Morelos1980.
Dr. Umanoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Umanoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Umanoff practice?
Dr. Michael Umanoff practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
See Paterson Anesthesiologists and Paterson Pain Management Doctors.