A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Umanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Umanoff, Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Umanoff, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Umanoff graduated from Centro De Estudios Univ Xochicalco Aa, Cuernavaca, Morelos1980. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Umanoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Umanoff MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Umanoff practice?
- Dr. Michael Umanoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Umanoff practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
See Paterson Anesthesiologists and Paterson Pain Management Doctors.