A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Umanoff, Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology is Good. Dr. Umanoff has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Umanoff, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
He has special expertise in 14 Areas, including Acute and Chronic Pain, CRPSRSD, Back Pain, and Cancer Pain.11 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Umanoff graduated from Centro De Estudios Univ Xochicalco Aa, Cuernavaca, Morelos1980.More Education & Awards
Dr. Umanoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph`s Hospital And Medical Center, Paterson
- St. Joseph`s Regional Medical Center, St. Joseph`s Wayne Hospital
- Cathedral Healthcare System-St Michael`s
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Umanoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Umanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Umanoff practice?
Dr. Michael Umanoff practices Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine near Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ and Paterson, NJ.
See Englewood Cliffs Pain Management Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Umanoff, Dr. Micheal Umanoff, Dr. Michel Umanoff, Dr. Mickey Umanoff, Dr. Miguel Umanoff, Dr. Mike Umanoff