Dr. Michael Underbrink Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Underbrink?

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Michael Underbrink?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 6th, 2015

Excellent Care!!!

Great clinic! The staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Underbrink is the best! He really took the time to listen to my concerns, and he explained everything in great detail.

September 4th, 2013

Very professional, extremely competent

I am so pleased with my visit to Dr. Underbrink's clinic. First, he worked me in immediately to an already busy schedule. Second, he handled my problem and concerns very efficiently and skillfully, all the while giving me a feeling that reassured me that things would work out just fine. Finally, he followed up with me immediately upon contacting him via email. Everything went perfectly during my episode of care! Highly recommend this doc!

July 15th, 2013

I am so pleased with Dr. Underbrink and the UTMB Health system! I came in to see Dr. Underbrink for a problem with my neck that I was terrified about what it might be. Dr. Underbrink put me at ease immediately. He has the most remarkably calm and pleasant personality and his confidence and resolve that we would take care of my problem together gave me reassurance. Needless to say, a few days later, after a visit to the new surgery center at Victory Lakes (which is fantastic I might add!), my problem was gone and it was benign. I wasn't expecting that Dr. Underbrink would also be such a magnificent surgeon as well! I would send all of my friends and family to Dr. Underbrink. If only all doctors were this skilled and compassionate!

July 15th, 2013

I was immediately impressed with Dr. Underbrink's practice from the moment I walked into the lobby. The staff were so courteous and everyone was extremely helpful. Dr. Underbrink was so kind and listened intently to all of my concerns. He was so knowledgeable and explained by diagnosis and treatment plan in great detail. I am so happy that I have found a gem of an ENT doctor so close to home!

July 12th, 2013

He was recommended by UTMB. Find someone else!

Michael was arrogant and condescending. He did not seem to want to take the time to listen to me as a patient whatsoever, and he was more interested in deciding if I would be a good candidate for his "study" than actually taking the time to listen to my concerns, especially when I did not necessarily agree with his diagnosis. I have seen two residents at this clinic, both were far more impressive than Michael Underbrink. What does that say when residents shine in comparison to their "mentor"? Sad. Avoid this guy.

August 12th, 2015