A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Unger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unger
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Unger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Unger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Unger graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Unger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Unger practice?
- Dr. Michael Unger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Unger practices Psychiatry near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Westerville Psychiatrists.