A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Unger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Unger is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unger
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Unger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Unger, FACP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Unger graduated from Universite De Bordeaux Ii. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Unger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Unger FACP, FCCP, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Unger practice?
- Dr. Michael Unger has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Unger practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.