Dr. Michael Urig MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Phoenix, AZ

4.8

December 4th, 2012
Running Late but very thorough Visit
Dr. Urig was running late for my appointment but I was completely satisfied with my appointment. Even though I didn't really like what he had to tell me, he was caring and wanted to ensure I understood fully. I will definitely request to see him in the future.

August 31st, 2010
Great Doctor
Dr Urig has been my doctor for the past 11 years and he has been nothing short of great! I thank God for him because he has helped me with my medical problems and concerns that other doctors hadn't even thought twice about doing. His staff is great and every chance I get I'm recommending him to woomen who don't have a OB doctor. I love him and can't say enough good things about him!

July 13th, 2009
Dr. Urig had never examined.
At the hospital, a resident was horrible, she could not determine how much dialated nor how to use urtura sounds machine. I strictly promissed with a nerse not let her stitch after birth but she did. Somehow my lips was torned and now attached to wrong area. Because of that, I still have occasional irritation that area. I asked Dr. Urig the reason why he did not took care after birth.He applogized about it but he has never even examined what she did.

May 25th, 2009
I LOVE Dr Urig, he is so awesome. He comes in the room, sits down with you and listens. He made my pregnancy after a loss (SIDS) easier to deal with