A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Uselton is Excellent. Dr. Uselton has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Uselton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uselton graduated from University of Texas Medical Branch-Galveston, TX. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Uselton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uselton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Uselton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Uselton practice?
Dr. Michael Uselton practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Uselton, Dr. Mitch Uselton, Dr. Myles Uselton, Dr. Michal Uselton, Dr. Mickey Uselton, Dr. Miles Uselton