A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Uzmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Uzmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Uzmann graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Uzmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Uzmann MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Uzmann practice?
- Dr. Michael Uzmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Uzmann practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Endocrinologists.