A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dao, MD is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dao
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Dao Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dao graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Vu Phi Dao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Dao practice?
- Dr. Michael Dao has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dao practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.