A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Elman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Elman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Elman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Elman graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Quincy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Elman practice?
Dr. Michael Elman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clinton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA and Ayer, MA.
See Clinton Surgeons.