A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Elman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Elman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Elman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Elman graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael V Elman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Elman practice?
- Dr. Michael Elman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Elman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Quincy, MA.
See Quincy Orthopedic Surgeons.