Learn more about Dr. Michael Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jackson, MD, FAASM, FCCP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Jackson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Jackson practice?
Dr. Michael Jackson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists, Reno Pulmonologists, Reno Critical Care Practitioners, and Reno Sleep Medicine Doctors.