A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jackson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jackson, FAASM, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Jackson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Vincent Jackson FAASM, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Michael Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Jackson practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists and Reno Sleep Medicine Doctors.