A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vacante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vacante, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacante graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vacante has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- EMH Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Vacante DO and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Vacante practice?
- Dr. Michael Vacante has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Vacante practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH and Lorain, OH.
See Elyria Internists and Elyria Cardiologists.