A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vacante, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacante graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vacante has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Hospital - Cleaveland
- EMH Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vacante accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vacante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Vacante practice?
Dr. Michael Vacante practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sandusky, OH and Medina, OH.
See Elyria Internists and Elyria Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Vacante, Dr. Mitch Vacante, Dr. Myles Vacante, Dr. Michal Vacante, Dr. Mickey Vacante, Dr. Miles Vacante