Learn more about Dr. Michael Vacante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vacante
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vacante Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vacante, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacante graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vacante has 19 hospital affiliations:
- EMH Regional Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Vacante DO and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Vacante practice?
- Dr. Michael Vacante has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Vacante practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH and Lorain, OH.
See Elyria Internists and Elyria Cardiologists.