A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vaccariello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Vaccariello has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Vaccariello MD is a male Sports Medicine and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Vaccariello practice?
- Dr. Michael Vaccariello has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Vaccariello practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Newark, OH.
See Newark Surgeons and Newark Family Physicians.