A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vaccariello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vaccariello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaccariello
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaccariello Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Vaccariello has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Vaccariello MD is a male Sports Medicine and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Vaccariello practice?
- Dr. Michael Vaccariello has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Vaccariello practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Newark, OH.
See Newark Surgeons and Newark Family Physicians.