A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vaclaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vaclaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vaclaw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaclaw graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaclaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Jane Phillips Nowata Health Center
- Bailey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ryan Vaclaw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Vaclaw practice?
- Dr. Michael Vaclaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Vaclaw practices Family Medicine near Bartlesville, OK.
See Bartlesville Primary Care Doctors.