A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vaclaw is Good. Dr. Vaclaw has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vaclaw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaclaw graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaclaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Bailey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaclaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vaclaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Vaclaw practice?
Dr. Michael Vaclaw practices Family Medicine near Bartlesville, OK.
See Bartlesville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Vaclaw, Dr. Mitch Vaclaw, Dr. Myles Vaclaw, Dr. Michal Vaclaw, Dr. Mickey Vaclaw, Dr. Miles Vaclaw