A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vaezi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vaezi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vaezi, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Duodenogastric Reflux
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaezi graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Vaezi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Vaezi MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Vaezi practice?
- Dr. Michael Vaezi has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Vaezi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Gastroenterologists.