A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vaezi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vaezi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaezi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaezi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vaezi, MD, MS, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Duodenogastric Reflux
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaezi graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Vaezi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Vaezi MD, MS, and PHD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Vaezi practice?
- Dr. Michael Vaezi has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Vaezi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Gastroenterologists.