- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Valan is Good. Dr. Valan has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Valan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Valan graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Valan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Valan practice?
Dr. Michael Valan practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Valan, Dr. Micheal Valan, Dr. Michel Valan, Dr. Mickey Valan, Dr. Miguel Valan, Dr. Mike Valan