A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Valan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Valan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Valan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Valan graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Valan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Valan practice?
- Dr. Michael Valan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Valan practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.