A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Valantas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Valantas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Valantas, DO, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Valantas graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Valantas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Valantas DO and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Valantas practice?
- Dr. Michael Valantas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Valantas practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Gastroenterologists.