Dr. Michael Valdes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Valdes?

May 14th, 2012

Dr. Valdes is a very professional, thorough, caring doctor. He spends time and answers all your questions. The best part about him from my own experience is how he made me feel so safe and not nervous at all. He totally calmed me down and I went into surgery without worry. For me that was a big factor. I have been using him since 2006 and will continue to use him. I recommend him to all my friends. His staff is also extremely professional and make you feel like part of a family.

June 16th, 2010

caring excellent surgeon

Dr. V is #1 and excellent md #2 and excellent surgeon. Dr. v will never make you feel as if your ?'s are stupid and will spend the time with you most dr.'s won't.

June 11th, 2010

ANNE IS EXCELLENT AND DR. VALDEZ IS VERY PROFESSIONAL. HE SPENDS TIME WITH YOU, THROROUGHLY EXPLAINS EVERYTHING, AND IS VERY PATIENT AND CARING!

April 11th, 2010

Indeed, this doctor graduated from an Ivy league university, however, he had no compassion to my case and he has no bedside manner! I would not recommend him to anyone!!! His office staff was horrible as well.

November 8th, 2008

I love Dr. Valdes

Dr. Valdes has done two procedures for me. A rhinoplasty 15 years ago and blepharplasty last year. I'm very happy. I'm thinking of breast augmentation this year. His bedside manner is wonderful and his staff is wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Valdes.

October 21st, 2015