A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Valitutto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Valitutto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valitutto graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valitutto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valitutto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Valitutto practice?
Dr. Michael Valitutto practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI.
See Kalamazoo General Practitioners, Kalamazoo Internists, and Kalamazoo Endocrinologists.