A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Valitutto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Valitutto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valitutto graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valitutto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Valitutto DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Valitutto practice?
- Dr. Michael Valitutto has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Valitutto practices Internal Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists.