Dr. Michael Valitutto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Valitutto?

Good Listener - takes care to follow up.

Posted on November 13th, 2017

Detail oriented, on time, positive attitude. I like him.

Service between appointments and telephone help!

Posted on July 23rd, 2016

It is impossible to get in touch with a live person from this office. You call and have to leave a message and wait for a return call. If you call late in the week you will have to wait till the next week for return call. Get everything you need during your appointment. The doctors and their staff are very helpful, courteous, and pleasant. I understand the office staff is in the process of changing , this may change everything for the better.

Posted on May 4th, 2016

dr. is a very kind and smart man.

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Very professional. Very personable. Willing to listen to your concerns. Straight forward.

Long Time Patient

Posted on January 4th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Valitutto for 9 years. I have had severe low blood sugars since November. I have also lost my memory. Dr. Valitutto was on a leave of absence, but was in constant contact with me through this ordeal. Dr. Valitutto made sure I received the appropriate medical care & ordered the appropriate tests for me. If anybody needs outstanding diabetes care, I highly recommend Dr. Valitutto.

Patient

Posted on October 29th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Valitutto for 8 years. I absolutely enjoy my visits with him. He doesn't just give me a medication, he suggests one and we discuss the benefits and side effects together. The two of us decide if I take the medication or not. Dr. Valitutto also compliments me when I am doing well and when I need to work harder, he gives me suggestions on how to get better numbers. Dr. Valitutto is very passionate about his work. If anybody were to find a cure for diabetes, it would be Dr. Valitutto.

mixed bag

Posted on July 26th, 2013

Really knows his stuff...top expert on latest in Diabetes BUT takes forever to get an appointment, front desk staff are curt, waiting room time has been up to 2 hours (REALLY?!?!). Talks a good game re followup but reality is there is not much from him. Hes a narcissist but very smart.

Posted on August 30th, 2012

Originally, I was very pleased with Dr. Valitutto. However, after having my last THREE appointments canceled, not even 24 hours in advance, I've lost respect for a lot of the staff at Borgess. I feel as though I am not taken seriously. I am a Type One diabetic and should be monitored on a regular basis, but can't even get an appointment. They cancel my appointments and I'm not able to reschedule. I will now be driving to Grand Rapids to see an endocrinologist there. At least in doing that, I will be seeing a doctor who truly cares about my health.

Posted on October 21st, 2011

I absolutely LOVE Dr. V. He makes you feel good about being sick. Lots of positive reinforcement from everyone on his staff.

Very knowledgeable

Posted on July 25th, 2011

I couldn't agree less with the two negative comments about Dr V characterizing him as arrogant and lacking compassion. My case is complex, yet he instantly recognized my concerns and The complex nature of my lab results. He made sure I was well informed and he gave me choices when appropriate, allowing me the chance to be part of the team and to approach the care in a way that fits my lifestyle.

Posted on April 5th, 2011

I LOVE VALITUTTO! He helped me the first time I came, didn't lecture me about the same old thing. Knew what I needed and got to business. I have never listened to a doctor so well. Love going back (except paying). Dietician in office is also a diabetic, so that's nice to know that someone who is dealing with the issue also works there!

Thought it was an April Fool's Day joke!!

Posted on April 1st, 2011