A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vallario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vallario is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallario graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Vallario has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Mmh Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Vallario MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Vallario practice?
- Dr. Michael Vallario has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Vallario practices Internal Medicine near Parsippany, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lyons, NJ.
See Parsippany Internists.