Dr. Michael Valpiani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

April 14th, 2016
Please investigate
This guy should be stripped of his license. That's a cute game he plays of acting like he's not going to prescribe meds to just anyone. He's a delight to all those in the medical profession who share his extreme lack of integrity. How's your patient mortality rate Doc? You are nothing more than pharmaceutical sales agent. You are a cold blooded expert in the assisted expiration of your patients. You think you can buy your way out of this?

March 28th, 2016
Beware of this Doctor. He makes quick decisions without all Information
After trying to set up an appointment with Dr. ValApani who I thought concentrated his practice in Kingman, we had to follow up with too many phone calls to make this happen. He apparently has offices in Kingman, AZ, Bullhead, AZ, Golden Valley and Las Vegas. He goes around to this offices himself. He makes quick decisions without all of the information and facts. He is just a quack with a license to practice medicine which makes him a bad doctor. I feel he is just about the money.

December 16th, 2015
A knowledgeable and professional doctor
Dr Valpiani is a good doctor. He is really knowledgeable and knows his stuff. I have been a patient with him for 2 years. I have never had a problem when I go see him.

December 8th, 2015
the dr was very informative and helpful. I am very satisfied with my treatment and dr was very pleasant. his staff were also very nice.

September 26th, 2015
If you need a doctor, pass this guy by.
Shouldnt be in medicine.

July 23rd, 2015
Staff is always angry and treats all patients like they are drug addicts. They also get angry with you if you want to get a second opinion from another pain management doctor and threaten to stop seeing you.

February 1st, 2015
I don't like this doctor. All he does is push pills and give injections. He is very vauge when I ask him questions. He only spends a couple of minutes with me and he doesn't have a caring personality. I feel like just a dollar sign to him.

January 10th, 2015
Not like a nice guy
Hateful person and will let you go. He knows he the only pain DR. in Kingman Loves to play god.

September 23rd, 2014
can be very curt at times, when I had a urine test done about two months ago it didn't show oxycodone in it so I told him I was short do to my rsd pain and he said that I wont get any refills for 24 hrs then he changed his mind and said he couldn't treat me any longer because I had taken an extra one then he only gave me medication for nausea which he didn't explain to me that there could severe side effects I researched about withdrawals and the doctor is by law cannot abandon his paitient and is required to give at least 30days of pain med until the paitient can find another doctor the doctor stated that one person has to die before he can save another His demeaner was very cold and he stated that he is scared for me ive been a cronic pain suffer for over 14yrs and this is how a patient is to be treated and no pain meds for at least 30days and he told me if it gets worse to go to the ER

March 26th, 2014
Run for your life
I've been reading the posted reviews about Dr. Valpiani and I can't believe how many of us are saying the same things. What's up with a doctor in pain management who doesn't listen to a word I'm saying, doesn't take the time to answer questions thoroughly. He actually told me that degenerative disk disease gets better as you age. What???? It doesn't take a medical degree to know what little sense this makes. It scares me that people are trusting this man with their lives. I say, if you're thinking of seeing him, don't. Run and don't look back. He's dangerous.

November 18th, 2013
I trust my life with him...
I have contracted my pain management care to Dr. Valpiani since he began practice in Kingman, Az. Through the years, he has seen me through back surgeries, knee surgeries, all my back diseases, heart disease, and more--- I’ve got a plateful, as many of his patients do. Our focus has been on keeping me out of a wheelchair and functional. Yes, I do take narcotics, however I owe my respect to the potential abuse of narcotics to Doc V. It seems to me that what most people fail to understand is that there is no “cure” for our pain, only controlling it. There just aren’t a lot of options for people who suffer from chronic pain. I have complete trust in my doctor. He spends as much time with me as is needed. I was seen by him today, no one except me in the waiting room and was out of his office in 30 minutes. I really don’t like having to go to doctors to begin with. However, Dr. Valpiani is honest, straight-forward and has integrity. I can talk to him about anything and he is always a “real person” with me. No, he’s not a “doctor feel good”, but he is a doctor I trust my life with.

November 18th, 2013
You wait for hours at his doctor's office.. with 15 people in the small waiting room...then with the unfriendly staff.as he told me that my hole team of docs that I have is wrong which I'm pretty sure he's not equipped to make that diagnosis. Then he did give me a bunch of very strong narcotics. That I did not want I wanted to be on medication that I was on that was less than that. Nobody should ever see this doctor