A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Van Scoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Van Scoy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Van Scoy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Scoy graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Van Scoy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sanford Van Scoy MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Van Scoy practice?
- Dr. Michael Van Scoy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Van Scoy practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Deer River, MN.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Hospice & Palliative Specialists.