A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vandenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vandenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vandenberg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vandenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vandenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandenberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vandenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
- West Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael K Vandenberg MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Vandenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Vandenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Vandenberg practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Rheumatologists.