A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vandenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vandenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vandenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandenberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vandenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
- West Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael K Vandenberg MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Vandenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Vandenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Vandenberg practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Rheumatologists.