Learn more about Dr. Michael Vandenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vandenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vandenberg
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vandenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vandenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandenberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vandenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
- West Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael K Vandenberg MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Vandenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Vandenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Vandenberg practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Rheumatologists.