Internist, Rheumatologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 1st, 2016

I had to switch doctors because he did not accept my new insurance. If that had not happened, I would still be a patient. Lovely gentleman. I trusted him and his care.

by Cheryl Coleson on Dec 17th, 2015

Always a wonderful Dr.

by TONYA CUMBIE on Oct 2nd, 2015

REALLY LIKE DR. VANDENBERG, HE EXPLAINED THINGS WHERE I COULD UNDERSTAND WHAT MAY BE GOING ON WITH ME.

Dr. Vandenberg Great Doctor show details Dr. Vandenberg Great Doctor
by Evelyn Jurjens on Mar 13th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Vandenberg for several years off an on. He has always been very kind and ready to find the pain and has kept me up walking. Thank him and God. His staff has also been nice. If you want someone to be nice to you, take a look in your heart and see if you have been nice to them.

New Patient, No Call Back show details New Patient, No Call Back
May 29th, 2013

My neurologist referred me to him. Took over a month for someone from his office to call me to make an appointment. After spending an hour in the waiting room and his staff refusing to do a manual blood pressure on me, like I insisted. He didn't read over my new patient form, I was rushed through my appointment, didn't seem to really care, his main priority was prescribing more meds. Which ended up causing my heart to race and feel like it was going to beat out of my chest. Called his office, still no call back. They wonder why so many people leave multiple messages. This is way, you don't call the patients back!

by Thankful Patient on Mar 30th, 2013

I have been a patient for over 10 years. I am very pleased to have him as my doctor.

Dr. Jerk show details Dr. Jerk
Jun 26th, 2011

After much exertion and effort on my part, he refused to look at my records and copies of MRI's or x-rays. He reminded me of my age like I should expect to feel bad. As I told him of a gastrointestinal problem I was having with swelling, he said that he had found that if my stomach was swollen I probably had put too much food into my mouth. I have a litigitimate gastro problem and hardly eat anything. I was insulted and shown no respect or compassion.

My Doctor show details My Doctor
by Sandra K Cheney on Sep 22nd, 2009

Dr Vandenberg was my doctor for 4 years and he took such good care of me that when I moved to TX the doctor there "Your dr has taken great care of you". He also said it would be easy to take over for him. I have come back home and am waiting fo an appt to go back to him. I do not want to see anyone else. I am also very happy with his staff and the care they have given me. They listen to you and in turn this helps Dr. V.