Dr. Michael Vandenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Vandenberg?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Michael Vandenberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2016

I had to switch doctors because he did not accept my new insurance. If that had not happened, I would still be a patient. Lovely gentleman. I trusted him and his care.

December 17th, 2015

Always a wonderful Dr.

October 2nd, 2015

REALLY LIKE DR. VANDENBERG, HE EXPLAINED THINGS WHERE I COULD UNDERSTAND WHAT MAY BE GOING ON WITH ME.

March 13th, 2015

Dr. Vandenberg Great Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Vandenberg for several years off an on. He has always been very kind and ready to find the pain and has kept me up walking. Thank him and God. His staff has also been nice. If you want someone to be nice to you, take a look in your heart and see if you have been nice to them.

May 29th, 2013

New Patient, No Call Back

My neurologist referred me to him. Took over a month for someone from his office to call me to make an appointment. After spending an hour in the waiting room and his staff refusing to do a manual blood pressure on me, like I insisted. He didn't read over my new patient form, I was rushed through my appointment, didn't seem to really care, his main priority was prescribing more meds. Which ended up causing my heart to race and feel like it was going to beat out of my chest. Called his office, still no call back. They wonder why so many people leave multiple messages. This is way, you don't call the patients back!

March 30th, 2013

I have been a patient for over 10 years. I am very pleased to have him as my doctor.

June 26th, 2011

Dr. Jerk

After much exertion and effort on my part, he refused to look at my records and copies of MRI's or x-rays. He reminded me of my age like I should expect to feel bad. As I told him of a gastrointestinal problem I was having with swelling, he said that he had found that if my stomach was swollen I probably had put too much food into my mouth. I have a litigitimate gastro problem and hardly eat anything. I was insulted and shown no respect or compassion.

May 13th, 2011

Excellant Carr

September 22nd, 2009

My Doctor

Dr Vandenberg was my doctor for 4 years and he took such good care of me that when I moved to TX the doctor there "Your dr has taken great care of you". He also said it would be easy to take over for him. I have come back home and am waiting fo an appt to go back to him. I do not want to see anyone else. I am also very happy with his staff and the care they have given me. They listen to you and in turn this helps Dr. V.

October 27th, 2016