A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vantuyl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vantuyl, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vantuyl graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Vantuyl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Christopher Vantuyl MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Vantuyl practice?
- Dr. Michael Vantuyl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Vantuyl practices Radiation Oncology near Kingman, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, MO.
See Kingman Oncologists.