Dr. Michael Vaphiades Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Vaphiades?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Michael Vaphiades?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 8th, 2016

Csf leaks and chronic daily headaches

What an amazing, compassionate doctor! He is willing to listen and understand csf leak conditions. He is a great doctor and very caring!

September 12th, 2015

Dr Vaphiades was very thorough and very caring.....very concerned and persistant on ruling out problem issues with my vision.

August 26th, 2015

Best Dr. I've ever seen!!!!

After many physicians were stumped by cause of my vision loss & headaches, I was sent to Dr. V in 2009. He spent over 2 hrs. With me, performed many test, and as soon as I got home he was calling me on the phone with a diagnosis. I am on meds and need spinal taps, but I have my sight. He calls me at home to check on me and this day and time you just don't see that anymore. I live 2 hrs. Away, but his wonderful staff always finds a way to fit me in, change my appt., etc. They always work around me. The wait time to see him is not that long, but prepare to be there 1-3 hrs. Because he spends a lot of time with you. It does take 1-3 months to get an appt., but if you call back often or asked to be called in case of cancellation they will work with you..He is caring, compassionate, patient, and an overall great person. He saved my sight and the best thing of all---he listens & welcomes feedback....God bless Dr. V!!!!

February 4th, 2015

He is Awesome!

August 12th, 2014

Loveeeee Himmmm!!

I'm so thankful to be able to be his patient. He's incredible and sooo caring n has made such a difference in my life. I honestly don't know what id do without him :). He's incredibly intelligent and yet never makes me feel " beneath " him in anyway. He is compassionate and sincere and goes above and beyond what any doctor has shown as far as I'm concerned. I can't thank him enough for being so good to me. Had it not been for him , I wldnt have answers to questions about my health as he's put me on the path to healing just from being in charge of my care to referring me to specialists for other serious concerns that would and have gone unanswered until he stepped in. His kindess and professionalism is remarkable. I can't say enough how lucky I am to know him and be in his care. I know he's genuine and it's the love for his patience and what he's doing that shines in his work ethic and presence. He's by far the best I've ever known. As far as the office staff etc. Most are very nice. I thjnk if anyone ever isn't it's only due to so many patients Being seen at once. Always busy lol. Most of them tho seem very sweet n they all try their best to wk on things to make a better experience. In terms of scheduling ,. Well dr. V is in top demand haha so go fig. It's hard to get in to see him but welllll worth it w the amazing care he provides. ;). However aside from scheduling being full ,, he's personally saw to it that I was able to be seen in the event of an emergency and was so helpful to me as always. Love his staff and overall treatment is superb. Thank u dr. V ;). Seriously !! I cld go on n on but hope everyone gets what I'm saying lol

July 6th, 2012

best ever

I was referred to Dr. Vaphiades by another neurologist. He was absolutely amazing. I've never felt 100% confident in a physician...until I talked with Dr. V. He truly cares, takes his time, and came up with a diagnosis after several physicians couldn't. Thanks Dr. V!!

September 21st, 2010

The Greatest

I have been seeing Dr. V. for a little over a year. There has never been a long wait but in my opinion he is worth the wait. He is a very professional, caring individual who wants to take care of you. I would recommend him highly.

August 21st, 2017