Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Plastic Surgeon, Urologist
Video profile

Psychotherapist show details Psychotherapist
by Regina Caslin on Mar 10th, 2016

Dr. Vardy is by far the best specialist/surgeon that I have ever encountered. He is a pioneer in the field of Euro-gynecology. Dr. Vardy is brilliant - but at the same time a kind and compassionate Doctor who truly cares about treating and curing his patients. Dr. Vardy will spend time and help you understand all your options and procedure types and review the best treatment options for you. Dr. Vardy's staff is friendly and efficient, Irene at the front - goes out of her way to help you - and make everything as easy as possible for you: Thank you Irene. Violet his assistant is the same. Appointments were run well and the staff goes out of their way to be helpful. I would say without a doubt that this was the best surgery "kindest cut" and care that I have ever received. Dr. Vardy is known and highly regarded by all fellow physicians in the field. Thank You Dr. Vardy - I just sent a patient of mine, and her impression is exactly the same.

Jun 18th, 2012

The best doctor.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
May 1st, 2012

If you can get past the office staff to get an appointment with Dr. Vardy, you will not be disappointed. I find his New York office staff much more accomodating and competent, so if you're not in the mood to be hassled by office assistant and can make it to Manhattan for a Saturday visit, it's the better better. Dr. Vardy is hands down one of the best doctors I have ever seen. Excellent listener and takes his time. The average time he's spent with me per office visit is an hour. Interstem changed my life. Would nominate him for an award if I could. He's that good.

Outstanding show details Outstanding
Aug 20th, 2009

Spent more time with me than any doctor I have ever seen. He is the expert I have been looking for. Extremely thorough. Diagnosed my problem with care and compassion and improved my quality of life - I have already sent him several friends