A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Varon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Varon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Varon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varon graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Varon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Varon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Varon practice?
- Dr. Michael Varon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Varon practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Primary Care Doctors.