A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Varveris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Varveris, Anti-aging / Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Varveris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Varveris graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Varveris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Peter Varveris MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Varveris practice?
- Dr. Michael Varveris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Varveris practices Internal Medicine and Preventive Medicine near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Preventive Medicine Specialists.