Anti-aging / Internal Medicine

2590 Northbrooke Plaza Dr
Ste 207
Naples, FL 34119
239-598-4274
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Worst Dr. I've ever had.  |  show details
by John Turner on Feb 19th, 2014

Dr. Varveris likes to think of himself as a cardiologist. That's the only subject he seems to want to discuss with patients. For any other complaints, he will attempt accupressure by poking you in the ear with a sharpened stick. When I declined that treatment, he went ahead and put through a charge for it anyway with my insurance. when I brought it to his attention, his only response was asking if the insurance company paid the claim. He is dishonest and rude.

|  The best Dr. I've ever had  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

Dr. Varveris is on the leading edge of preventive medical care. Insurance does not cover a lot of the tests and treatments he offers because they have not caught up to him in terms of preventative medicine but you don't have to do a procedure if you want to pay for it, he is not pushy, rather he gives you options other Dr.'s are not aware of or are not offering. If you start with him before you develop symptoms of disease you will be healthier for it.

|  Best Doctor I've Ever Gone To  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

I was looking for a doctor in Naples, FL and got a recommendation to Dr. V. I can't stop thanking the person who referred me! Dr. V has excellent communication skills and has taken a holistic approach to helping me improve my cardiovascular disease. I highly recommend Dr. V to anyone looking for a doctor that emphasizes health and wellness.

|  Very little wait time  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

For more than 5 years seeing Dr Varveris for high blood pressure and other minor medical problems. He will take you same day if you have a medical problem that needs attention. He is very competent, responsible and direct. He will tell you what you have to do to improve your health. I have never seen him rush because he may be behind schedule. I have recommended him to friends rom the Everglades City, FL area.

|  Billing issues  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2012

Office is unorganized as it pertains to bills and billing. After constant harassment of bills I already paid, they decided the money was probably for something else. Had to pay them again to quit getting harassed.

|  You will not be rushed out of the office  |  show details
May 20th, 2011

This small practice is wonderful. However it can be hard to contact them as the number listed here is incorrect.For those who want personal, professional care the correct number is 239-261-4274. My research in contacting Dr. Varveris was well worth it. He gave an hour of undivided attention,I never felt rushed a quality that is certainly rare in health care these days.

|  very good doctor overall  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

Dr. Varveris is very thorough, that's for sure! He'll sit and go over your entire blood work report line by line, and explain it all in detail. I like his style and his knowledge and I am glad he's my doctor, would recommend him to anyone. He specializes in LIPIDS and you can tell that's his passion!

|  show details
by Patient from Fort Myers on Sep 25th, 2009

This was my first appointment with Dr.Varveris, having been a nurse for many years, I am quite critical. I found Dr.Varveris to be very professional, knowledgeable and thorough. I appreciated not having to wait very long and the woman that works in his office was very professional and pleasant. The doctor's follow up on my lab work was refreshingly fast which I greatly appreciated.

|  OPEN MINDED  |  show details
May 2nd, 2009

Takes time to explain test results. Trys simple medical solutions first. Smart,understands the human body. Talks fast, so pay attention. Will answer all your questions.

|  He needs to see a doctor himself.  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2009

Main objective is to sell you his pills. He loses his temper and you better not try to ask him a question because he gets on the defensive. I overheard him talking on the phone about a patient and his language was all I needed to make it my last visit.