Dr. Michael Varveris Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Varveris?

Ms.

Posted on September 1st, 2015

If you are looking for a doctor who is really trying to find out what is causing things to happen, this is the doctor for you. He thinks outside the box, looking for the cause of my problems; not just give me a medications that made me feel worse and hid the real reasons I was not feeling well.

Different opinion

Posted on March 19th, 2015

I have been a patient with Dr. Varveris for a year. I have always found him to be extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic about his practice. His passion for his profession and patients health is instrumental in my difficult medical treatment

Arrogant

Posted on February 28th, 2015

Not going back. Didn't listen to my concerns. Arrogant attitude.

Worst Dr. I've ever had.

Posted on February 19th, 2014

Dr. Varveris likes to think of himself as a cardiologist. That's the only subject he seems to want to discuss with patients. For any other complaints, he will attempt accupressure by poking you in the ear with a sharpened stick. When I declined that treatment, he went ahead and put through a charge for it anyway with my insurance. when I brought it to his attention, his only response was asking if the insurance company paid the claim. He is dishonest and rude.

The best Dr. I've ever had

Posted on August 27th, 2012

Dr. Varveris is on the leading edge of preventive medical care. Insurance does not cover a lot of the tests and treatments he offers because they have not caught up to him in terms of preventative medicine but you don't have to do a procedure if you want to pay for it, he is not pushy, rather he gives you options other Dr.'s are not aware of or are not offering. If you start with him before you develop symptoms of disease you will be healthier for it.

Best Doctor I've Ever Gone To

Posted on August 21st, 2012

I was looking for a doctor in Naples, FL and got a recommendation to Dr. V. I can't stop thanking the person who referred me! Dr. V has excellent communication skills and has taken a holistic approach to helping me improve my cardiovascular disease. I highly recommend Dr. V to anyone looking for a doctor that emphasizes health and wellness.

Very little wait time

Posted on July 16th, 2012

For more than 5 years seeing Dr Varveris for high blood pressure and other minor medical problems. He will take you same day if you have a medical problem that needs attention. He is very competent, responsible and direct. He will tell you what you have to do to improve your health. I have never seen him rush because he may be behind schedule. I have recommended him to friends rom the Everglades City, FL area.

Billing issues

Posted on March 10th, 2012

Office is unorganized as it pertains to bills and billing. After constant harassment of bills I already paid, they decided the money was probably for something else. Had to pay them again to quit getting harassed.

You will not be rushed out of the office

Posted on May 20th, 2011

This small practice is wonderful. However it can be hard to contact them as the number listed here is incorrect.For those who want personal, professional care the correct number is 239-261-4274. My research in contacting Dr. Varveris was well worth it. He gave an hour of undivided attention,I never felt rushed a quality that is certainly rare in health care these days.

very good doctor overall

Posted on May 12th, 2011

Dr. Varveris is very thorough, that's for sure! He'll sit and go over your entire blood work report line by line, and explain it all in detail. I like his style and his knowledge and I am glad he's my doctor, would recommend him to anyone. He specializes in LIPIDS and you can tell that's his passion!

Posted on September 25th, 2009

This was my first appointment with Dr.Varveris, having been a nurse for many years, I am quite critical. I found Dr.Varveris to be very professional, knowledgeable and thorough. I appreciated not having to wait very long and the woman that works in his office was very professional and pleasant. The doctor's follow up on my lab work was refreshingly fast which I greatly appreciated.

OPEN MINDED

Posted on May 2nd, 2009

Takes time to explain test results. Trys simple medical solutions first. Smart,understands the human body. Talks fast, so pay attention. Will answer all your questions.