Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Vavrik
Dr. Michael Vavrik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carrollton, GA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Vavrik is affiliated with Tanner Medical Center, Decatur Hospital and Rockdale Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Vavrik has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Vavrik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, GA.
Dr. Brett Nelson
Carrollton, GA 0.18 mi14
Dr. Dean Talley
Carrollton, GA 0.18 mi48
Dr. Joseph Poku
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Carrollton, GA 0.18 mi20