A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vavrik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vavrik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vavrik, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Vavrik graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Vavrik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Vavrik MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael Vavrik practice?
- Dr. Michael Vavrik has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Vavrik practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Carrollton, GA.
See Carrollton Internists and Carrollton Endocrinologists.