A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Veale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Veale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veale
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Veale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Veale, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Veale graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Veale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Iron County Community Hospital
- Dickinson County Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Raymond Veale MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Veale practice?
- Dr. Michael Veale has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Veale practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Iron Mountain, MI.
See Iron Mountain Orthopedic Surgeons.