A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Veale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Veale is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Veale, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Veale graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Veale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Iron County Community Hospital
- Dickinson County Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Raymond Veale MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Veale practice?
- Dr. Michael Veale has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Veale practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Iron Mountain, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Iron River, MI and Bark River, MI.
See Iron Mountain Surgeons.