A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Veeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Veeder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veeder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Veeder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Veeder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Breast Cancer
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Veeder graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Veeder has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah D Culbertson Memorial Hospital
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Veeder MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Veeder practice?
- Dr. Michael Veeder has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Veeder practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Internists, Peoria Infectious Disease Doctors, and Peoria Oncologists.