A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Veeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Veeder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veeder
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Veeder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Veeder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Breast Cancer
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Veeder graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Veeder has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah D Culbertson Memorial Hospital
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Veeder MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Veeder practice?
- Dr. Michael Veeder has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Veeder practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Internists, Peoria Infectious Disease Doctors, and Peoria Oncologists.