Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

3.0

Depends what you are looking for. show details Depends what you are looking for.
by Craig on Aug 8th, 2016

I can not think of any improvements that can add to what you should expect from any DR or office personnel. I have been going there for years. My Doctor is DR Veliuna. His knowledge and time spent addressing my problem are 2 of the big reasons I continue to go there. I highly recommend their office and Doctors.

Professional show details Professional
May 22nd, 2015

Attentive; listened to me and took time to answer my questions; very pleased and would refer mr friends/family to him

Nurse show details Nurse
Aug 4th, 2014

It saddens me that this individual is practicing medicine.

Jul 14th, 2014

I was a new patient to the practice. When I was taken back into the exam room, Dr.Veliuona was sitting in the room on the laptop. The nurse said we need this patient for your patient actually and the doctor walked right past me, didn't even introduce himself or anything. As I sat with the nurse explaining my conditions, she was rushing me through everything and said I had no need to fill out the paperwork. When the doctor came in, he acted very arrogant, still did not introduce himself. I told him my symptoms and he made me feel like I couldn't possibly feel like that. Personally I did not feel comfortable with him and with dealing with Crohn's disease, it is not very welcoming to feel like I'm not being treated correctly by an arrogant individual.