A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vengrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vengrow is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vengrow, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vengrow graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vengrow has 58 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ian Vengrow MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Vengrow practice?
- Dr. Michael Vengrow has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Vengrow practices Neurology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, LA and Dallas, TX.
See Plano Neurologists.