A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Venincasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Venincasa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Venincasa, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Venincasa graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Venincasa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Venincasa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Venincasa practice?
Dr. Michael Venincasa practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Mansfield Cardiologists.