A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Venincasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Venincasa is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venincasa
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Venincasa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Venincasa, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Venincasa graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Venincasa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Venincasa MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Venincasa practice?
- Dr. Michael Venincasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Venincasa practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.