A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Venincasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Venincasa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Venincasa, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Venincasa graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Venincasa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Venincasa MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Venincasa practice?
- Dr. Michael Venincasa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Venincasa practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Mansfield Cardiologists.