Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Venturini
Dr. Michael Venturini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fishers, IN, with other offices in Noblesville, IN and Indianapolis, IN (and 4 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Venturini is affiliated with Community Hospital East, Community Hospitals Indianapolis and Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Venturini has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Michael Venturini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishers, IN.
Dr. Scott Jones
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fishers, IN 0.01 mi18
Dr. Joshua Careskey
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease
Fishers, IN 0.42 mi40
Dr. Paul Batties
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Fishers, IN 0.78 mi48