Learn more about Dr. Michael Vergare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vergare is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vergare
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vergare Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vergare, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Medicine
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vergare graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vergare has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Vergare MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Vergare practice?
- Dr. Michael Vergare has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Vergare practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.