A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vergare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vergare, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Medicine
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vergare graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vergare has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Vergare MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Vergare practice?
- Dr. Michael Vergare has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Vergare practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.