A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Verneris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Verneris is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Verneris, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Verneris graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Verneris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Lucile Salter Packard Childrens Hospital of Stanfo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Verneris MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Verneris practice?
- Dr. Michael Verneris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Verneris practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Oncologists.