A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Verneris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Verneris is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verneris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verneris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Verneris, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Verneris graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Verneris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Lucile Salter Packard Childrens Hospital of Stanfo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Verneris MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Verneris practice?
- Dr. Michael Verneris has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Verneris practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Oncologists.