A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Verneris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Verneris, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Verneris graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Verneris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verneris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Verneris practice?
Dr. Michael Verneris practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Neurology, and Transplant Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians, Minneapolis Oncologists, Minneapolis Neurologists, and Minneapolis Surgeons.