Learn more about Dr. Michael Via:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Via is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Via
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Via Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Via, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Via graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Via has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Via MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael Via practice?
- Dr. Michael Via has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Via practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.