A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Via:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Via is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Via
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Via Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Via, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Via graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Via has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Via MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael Via practice?
- Dr. Michael Via has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Via practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.