A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vickers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vickers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vickers, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vickers graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vickers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Vickers MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Vickers practice?
- Dr. Michael Vickers has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Vickers practices Neurology near Immokalee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Immokalee Neurologists.