A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Viechnicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Viechnicki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Viechnicki, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Viechnicki graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Viechnicki has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Viechnicki MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Viechnicki practice?
- Dr. Michael Viechnicki has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Viechnicki practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Wind Gap, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.