Dr. Michael Vietz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Vietz?

October 31st, 2012

I met Dr. Vietz 15 years ago at Saint Agnes Hoptial when I was pregnant with my son. I had the type of insurance that I had to go to several differant doctors to be examined. He was the first doctor I went to and had a great experience. Dr. Vietz was very kind and gentle. Every since than I have only been to him.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words and for being such a loyal patient. I truly value each and every patient relationship that I have and understand that you could have easily chosen another provider. Thank you for your continued confidence in me. I wish you good health for the future.

SHOW

October 7th, 2012

Dedicated physician..

It's appalling when someone has a negative thing to say about someone and puts it on something like this. Whether he has a relationship going with someone younger than him or not, it doesn't make him a bad doctor. His personal life isn't for anyone else to judge. He is the most dedicated and his knowledge shows to be an amazing OB/ GYN...he does not take chances and he makes sure you are well informed of things going on in your pregnancy.

September 29th, 2012

Best GYN Out there

Dr. Vietz has delivered both of my children and each experience was wonderful. He truly cares about his patients. I was one of those paranoid pregnant women so I would call his office at any abormal sign. He would squeeze me into his day and sit and talk to me and answer my questions for as long as I needed him to. He is caring, genuine and so very polite. I have found it very difficult to find Dr.'s with a compassion and he definitley has that. You can tell that he truly enjoys his job and his soft voice makes you feel at ease about everthing. I actually followed him when he left his practice in Ellicot City and Millersville and now my drive to see him is about an hour but I don't mind because he is just that wonderful. Many of my friends have switched to him because of all of the positive experiences I shared with them when they would complain about their GYN! He's #1 in my book!

August 20th, 2011

wonderful dr...takes time to explain things....

July 28th, 2011

Excellent doctor. Only very hard to get into see him. Had to schedule appointment with nurse mid-wife. Great bedside manner. Great surgeon

June 30th, 2011

He's great!

It's not easy sometimes to find a doctor that you are comfortable with for this type of care (GYN/OB), but Dr. Vietz fits the bill. In the 7 or 8 years I have been his patient, I have been reschedule maybe one time and that's great, considering babies are born all the time and can change his schedule at a moment's notice. He makes his patients feel at ease, is very mild mannered and takes time to sit with you and discuss your concerns. I hope I never have to change doctors again.

June 1st, 2011

Worth the wait!

When I first scheduled an appointment with Dr. Vietz almost 5 years ago, it was set for a few months out because he was so booked up. Then when it came, it was recscheduled because another patient was delivering. When I finally met with him, I knew it was worth the wait. Dr. Vietz has been the BEST Dr./OBGYN that I have EVER had the pleasure of dealing with. He delivered both of my children and each visit he has been polite, considerate, genuine, caring, excellent bedside manner, above excellent knowledge and up to date all the most recent vitamins and concerns of today's new moms and moms to be. I really can't say enough about him. Also, both of my children were delivered by c/section and I am thankful for this because there were extenuating circumstances that made it necessary. Dr. Vietz is an excellent surgeon and both of my c/sections were successful and optimal healing time. So thankful to have such an amazing OBGYN. BTW, the office staff is SO friendly, love Tina and Chasidy.(sp?) Now a ton of my friends see him and family members.

May 15th, 2011

Excellent Skills and Bedside Manner

Dr. Vietz is an excellent physician - the best in the Maryland area. He possesses excellent skills, bedside manner, and diagnostic ability. I have recommended him to all my friends, who think exactly as I do, he is the BEST!

January 21st, 2011

Unfortunate

If you aren't pregnant or seriously ill, it is VERY difficult to actually see this doctor. They will reschedule you multiple times, each time months of waiting for the next appointment that gets canceled. As the other reviewer said,it is a shame. Too many obligations that put you on the backburner.

September 12th, 2010

Really like this DR.

I like this Dr but getting a appointment with him is difficult and there is a great chance you may be rescheduled due to deliveries what a shame.

July 30th, 2009

He's the best!

Personable, excellent skills, caring, kind, puts you at ease. He is the BEST!

July 28th, 2017